The NHM Vienna and its networksThe NHM Viennas team of around 60 researchers and scientists do not work in a bubble. Instead, they are active in a range of national and international networks.There are two categories of networks:
Below is a list of important science policy networks to which the NHM Vienna belongs:
- Joint research project networks (more information about these networks can be found on our website under the section Research).
- Science policy networks (the NHM Vienna is a member of several such networks).
ECSITE (The European Network of Science Centres and Museums) http://www.ecsite.eu/
- Consortium of European Taxonomic Facilities (CETAF) http://www.cetaf.org/
- The International Council of Museums (ICOM) http://icom.museum/
- Austrian National Committee of the International Council of Museums (ICOM Österreich) http://icom-oesterreich.at/
- Museumsbund Österreich (MÖ) http://www.museumsbund.at