Master thesis: "Testing gene flow between the two subspecies of the Austrian endemic land snail Trochulus oreinos (Pulmonata, Hygromiidae) using AFLP analysis"
- Since 10/2013 Start of Master double degree in Ecology and Ecosystems at the University of Vienna, and Wildlife Ecology and Wildlife Management at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- 2009 - 2013 Bachelor Biology, University of Salzburg, Austria.
- Since 09/2014 Project Assistant (10h), Central Research Laboratories, Natural History Museum, Vienna
- 08/2013 - 09/2013 Lab internship at the Department of Organismic Biology, University of Salzburg
- 04/2013 05/2013 Internship at the Marine Biology School in Pula, Croatia
- 10/2012-01/2013 Assistant at the Department of Organism Biology, AG Light and Electron Microscopy, University of Salzburg
Conference Contributions & Attendances
- Annual ABOL Meeting 2016 in Linz, Austria
- Oral Presentation at the 10th annual NOBIS Meeting 2016 in Linz, Austria
- Attendee at the 5th MIND THE GAP Meeting 2016 in Vienna, Austria
- Oral Presentation at the Workshop Alpine Land Snails Extended 2016 in Johnsbach, Austria
- Annual ABOL Meeting 2015 in Linz, Austria
- 108th Annual Meeting of the German Zoological Society (DZG) 2015 in Graz, Austria
- Annual NOBIS Meeting 2014 in Munich, Germany
- NOBIS - Network of Biological Systematics