Master thesis:Morphology and nuclear phylogeny of 4 distinct mitochondrial clades of Garra barreimiae [Teleostei: Cypinidae].
- Since 2013 Master of Applied Limnology, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- Since 2012 Master of Evolutionary Biology, University of Vienna
- 2012-2013 Master of Organic Agricultural Systems and Agroecology, Universtiy of Natural Resources and Life Sciences
- 2008-2012 Bachelor of Biology, University of Vienna, Field of study: Zoology
- Since 2012 employed at the University of Vienna: Establishment and maintenance of transgenic lines of Drosophila melanogaster, Department of Neurbiology
- 2014 Scholarship University of Vienna
- Member of the Austrian Speleological Association